A woman alone has power; collectively they have impact.
There is just something about the energy of women together, having wine and just plain being there for one another. There is nothing in the world like it.
I was lucky enough to be in the company of a group of the most amazing women, from many different life spaces. Every time I’m with these women I grow and learn something new.
So, here’s what I learned last night:
- Women don’t see kindness and compassion as weaknesses, they see them as opportunities to connect with others.
- Women show unconditional love and support because it’s a win/win. By lifting up others, we’re more likely to reach our own goals and succeed.
- When you give out happy, kind, wise and strong vibes, others feel it. Not only will they look up to you, they’ll want to know how they can feel that way, too.
- Women know that strength has a ripple effect, yet they don’t lecture or beg people to change. Instead, they just use the energy created by being the strongest version of themselves, which then inspires others to follow their lead.
- Women are not afraid to share their energy. They know that they have enough energy for themselves and to give to others.
It makes sense, right, that the studies show having a “pack” keeps us young and healthy. There is an uncomplicated acceptance of one another when you are with them. Honestly, I never feel capable myself, but with my friends, I’m capable of anything. We may have a million differences but we are also all the same.
I love being a woman. The sense of security that there are others like me. That care as I care. That cry as I cry. That love as I love.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Whether I was with you last night or not. You know who you are in my pack and I’m forever grateful.
Have an awesome day, everyone!